André Bazin at the PLMA 2023 exhibition in AmsterdamPublished on April 27, 2023
This year André Bazin will once again be present at the PLMA 2023 from 23 to 24 May at the RAI Exhibition Centre in Amsterdam.
Come and discover André Bazin solutions on our stand!
We will accompany you in all your projects thanks to our expertise, our commitment and our tailor-made solutions. This year again, the PLMA will be the opportunity to present our latest innovation: the sliced allergen-free vegetable Merguez.
USP benefits :
- Tailor-made solutions
- Market innovation for the industry foodservice and retailers
- This product was developed due to the increasing number of flexitarian and vegan consumers
- Young generation of consumers involved in ecological, ethical or health issues
- Good organoleptic properties
- Can be used in any dish and especially on a pizza
- The right substitute in taste and texture to a traditionnal conventionnal meat merguez
- Sliced vegan merguez easy to use cold or warm in salad, tabbouleh, couscous, pasta, quinoa…
Find the product sheet here
Practical information about the exhibition:
- From 23 to 24 May 2023
- RAI Exhibition Centre Amsterdam
- Stand 3A.16